Thursday 26 March 2020

How are you Year 2?

 Hey, Year 2!
I've been thinking about all the fun things we've done this year. 
Who remembers our fabulous nativity? 
(Let me know if you do in the comments box below!)
While we are all not together I thought it might be nice for us all to keep a diary. You could write your diary entries on paper, in a special book or maybe even in the writing book you took home in your home learning packs.
Here's my diary entry from today;
Dear Diary,

What a sunny day! I woke up to sun pouring in my window and making patterns on the wall. It almost feels like summer.

 I am REALLY missing my amazing class and all their great learning. I'm especially missing their great writing. I hope they're all still doing their daily reading and staying active by doing PE at home. I wonder if they have tried Joe Wick's daily workout yet?


Bye for now diary (I'll write to you again tomorrow), 

from Mrs Binnie

No comments:

Post a Comment